I have a little saying on my fridge. It says, in my own handwriting.
“What is the point of livin the life if we don’t live the life?”
Now you might think that is silly but it works for me. When I see this and walk past it, it instantly reminds me to do the things that mean the most to me! Life is meant to be lived and that means NOW.
TODAY is the day to rejoice in the day. TODAY is the day to squeeze as much JOY out of as you can. TODAY is the day! TODAY, TODAY, TODAY! YAY FOR TODAY!
Just remember none of us is promised tomorrow so TODAY is the day!
Hugs to all!
♥j♥o♥y ḶṏṼḕ ♥j♥o♥y ḶṏṼḕ ♥j♥o♥y ḶṏṼḕ ♥j♥o♥y ḶṏṼḕ ♥j♥o♥y ḶṏṼḕ
- A Happy Day on My Cancer Journey
- Life IS A Classroom BUT……………..
- Just One Letter Makes A Difference
- Growth & Expansion Is Our Nature
- On Happiness & The Regrets of The Dying & How I Have Learned To Choose Happy in Spite of It All…