Imagination is everything. It is the preview of life’s coming attractions.Albert einstein
A picture in your mind is worth its weight in gold.
When my daughter was little she naturally knew the power of imagination and using her mind. She used to call it “minding”. She would say “I will just mind it Mom”, and I would think “Wow, cool, awesome!”
Picturing things in your mind and adding ‘feeling’ to them is super, super powerful. Never underestimate the power of forming pictures in your mind and using your imagination. And always, always, remember that when you are minding and visualizing in your mind the possibilities are INFINITE and ENDLESS!
I hope you take JOY in being a deliberate creator of your life. 🙂
Maggie Holbik.com is a Certified Infinite Possibilities Trainer who loves minding! She minded this blog post 🙂
♥j♥o♥y ḶṏṼḕ ♥j♥o♥y ḶṏṼḕ ♥j♥o♥y ḶṏṼḕ ♥j♥o♥y ḶṏṼḕ ♥j♥o♥y ḶṏṼḕ
- A Happy Day on My Cancer Journey
- Life IS A Classroom BUT……………..
- Just One Letter Makes A Difference
- Growth & Expansion Is Our Nature
- On Happiness & The Regrets of The Dying & How I Have Learned To Choose Happy in Spite of It All…