When you are wanting to use celery and/or green onions but would like them nice and crisp and fresh, just soak them in cold water for a bit.
I did this today while preparing a salad for dinner. I also like to make the salad ahead and leave some moisture on it, stick it in the fridge and let it get really cold and crisp before serving. There is nothing worse than wilty lettuce. Wouldn’t you agree? 🙂
I hope you enJOYed my tip today and make sure you always have FUN in the kitchen and don’t be afraid to try things. 🙂
♥j♥o♥y ḶṏṼḕ ♥j♥o♥y ḶṏṼḕ ♥j♥o♥y ḶṏṼḕ ♥j♥o♥y ḶṏṼḕ ♥j♥o♥y ḶṏṼḕ
- A Happy Day on My Cancer Journey
- Life IS A Classroom BUT……………..
- Just One Letter Makes A Difference
- Growth & Expansion Is Our Nature
- On Happiness & The Regrets of The Dying & How I Have Learned To Choose Happy in Spite of It All…